Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Monday, February 11, 2013

Obamunists Take Up Commie Custom of Kissing

Laura Wood, The Thinking Housewife, watched all that Interior pecking during Obama's Sally Jewell announcement and asked, "When Did Political Figures Start Kissing Each Other?" One of her readers provides an answer:
I’ve also noticed this creepily excessive hugging and kissing among politicians, but Democrats engage in it more frequently than Republicans. Its inconsistency with their speech and sexual harassment codes leads me to believe that it’s another of their self-congratulatory rituals of mutual identification, saying, “See, a dirty conservative can’t kiss and hug except as the prelude to sexual conquest; but we enlightened liberals can touch each other’s bodies in a loving, but non-sexual way.”

...It won’t be long before American politicians will be greeting each other as Khrushchev greeted Yuri Gagarin.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:43 PM

    {
    {Ι hаvе|I've} been {surfing|browsing} online more than {three|3|2|4} hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. {It's|It is} prеtty woгth enough fοr me.
    {Ιn my opinion|Personally|In my ѵiew}, if all {webmasteгѕ|sitе
    owners|ωebѕi

    my webpage - palm tree trimming equipment
    {Also see my|My|my} {site|website|page|webpage|web page|web site}{ > |: | :: | - }tall trees

    ReplyDelete

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.