Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Time to Bring Back Phallically-Driven Traditional Heartland Values

There was a time when Americans--I'm talking true Americans of a heartlandish hue and blessed with a flesh rifle and a pair of man grenades--were united by our shared values. Take a look at this photo of Miss Idaho Potato, 1935, and you can see that back then, even the potato industry chipped in to urge us to buy guns and big-ass trucks.
Source: Those oxford comma hating bastards at Lawyers, Guns, and Money.



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:42 AM

    Fantastіc beat ! Ι would like to aρprentіce ωhile you amenԁ youг site, how can i subѕcribe fоr а
    weblоg wеb site? The account hеlped me a applicablе deal.
    I were tiny bit famіliar of this your broadcast ρгovided brilliant сlear concept
    Feel free to surf my web site :: http://allthingssoap.blogspot.com/2011/02/sunflower-oil-in-soap-making-and-skin.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:49 AM

    Howdy! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the great work! dating games
    Check out my web site : dating direct

    ReplyDelete

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.