Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "")

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Of Morning Glory and Molly's Nipple

Johnny Revill
Council Member
City of Lehi, Utah

Dear Brother Revill,

I was angry when I first heard that you had emasculated Morning Glory Road by renaming it. "Why," I wondered, "would a good man, a man who serves our Heavenly Father as an LDS High Councilman and a contributor to the Miss Lehi Pageant, do something as femunistofascistic as strip a street of a good, masculine, morning wood moniker?"

Then, I saw how you had tricked those who demanded the change. It was pure genius to rename the street, "Morning Vista Road," after the place where we god-fearing soldiers of the heterosexual lifestyle stand while peering through a window to get a glimpse of our neighbor's mighty morning staffs.

I'm wondering if you could use your skills to butch up a few other places in Utah. Wouldn't we all enjoy Molly's Nipple more if it was called "Glen Beck's Magnificent Man Teat" or "Limbaugh's Leaky Pilonidal Cyst?" I sure think so; don't you?

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.