Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

British Seminarians Barred from Hitting on Der Pöpenführer in Mexican

I don't understand why The Thinking Housewife's Don Vincenzo is so angry that seminarians at St. Mary’s College, Oscott, won't be allowed to get their mass on with Der Pöpenführer in Mexican. They're English, dammit.
The pope’s visit to St. Mary’s College, Oscott, once the premiere Catholic seminary in England, tells you all you need to know. Oscott has refused a request for the Latin Mass by seminarians, despite the pope’s 2007 apostolic letter, Summorum Pontificum, which requires that any faithful group’s request for the Extraordinary Form be accommodated.

The rot within the Church is profound; yet, it never fails to astound me just how deep it runs.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:39 PM

    Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break. I love the information you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I
    get home. I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
    . Anyways, fantastic blog!
    Here is my blog ... party poker bonus code october 2013

    ReplyDelete

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.