Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

"Not Racist" Proudly White Individual of European Descent Proves He's Not Racist

Readers may remember John Marion King III, the lilac-socks-clad, proudly white, but definitely not racist "American of European descent" who threatened to shoot me with his 9mm "bitch-ass Nigger Eater." He first came to our attention when he boldly protested in favor of the well-regulated militia incident that resulted in the killing of Trayvon Martin.

My last contact with him was an email in which I tried to patch things up by inviting him to make a plaster cast of his little sturmmann for display in my Grand Display Case of Patriot Units. Sadly, he never responded, and I have not had the opportunity to cherish his little sturmmann in my hand.

Today, I saw a tweet he posted to Twitter, and responded to it, hoping to get clarification about his threat to shoot me:



He responded, and although he ducked my question, he providing proof that he is not a white supremacist:



There you have it.

Previous posts featuring John King.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.